Leaders, business owners, entrepreneurs, managers, and CEOs are all obsessed with one thing: Growth. But, growth can be incredibly complicated, disconnected, and confusing for everyone involved. Enter the Zebra and Cheetah Philosophy, Model, and Leader. Zebras and Cheetahs is a philosophy that redefines leadership and results in a new perspective and mind-set.
Zebras and Cheetahs is a model that takes the complicated growth of organizations and makes it simple, engaging, and fun. It allows leadership to define roles so that everyone understands where they fit, offers the highest value of everyone’s time toward a dominant aspiration and focus, increases accountability, tracks and measures success, and drastically enhances the energy of your tribe in exciting ways.
A competitive marketplace demands that you distinguish yourself from your competitors, be quicker to market, and change course whenever you find your organization on the wrong side of the profit-and-loss sheet. This book teaches you how to look different and stay agile to survive the business jungle.
Zebras and Cheetahs can help any size organization learn to act with speed and precision, with proven leadership guidance on how to:
- Identify your unique value that comes from your unique perspective, education, experience, and struggle
- Understand what leadership qualities you possess and can further develop to become a leader your tribe will want to follow instead of have to follow
- Cultivate passion in your tribe by providing opportunities to learn, grow, contribute, and be recognized
- Help your tribe make the shift and embrace a dominant aspiration and focus
- Keep your motivational arsenal well stocked
- And much more!
Zebras and Cheetahs provides a glimpse into the concrete jungle, with lessons on how to close the gap through speed and integration of work initiatives to get ahead. Escape the chaos around you to truly reign as king of the concrete jungle.
There are no reviews yet.